HOW TO CHANGE YOUR BANK USSD CODE TRANSFER PIN
Many people keep complaining to me how they can change their ussd transfer pin code, so I decided to write this article.
If you searching about “How To Change Your Ussd Code Transfer PIN?” you are in the right place, and we will advice you to read this article to the end.
Ussd code is the most used means of sending money in Nigeria, that why the Nigeria government implemented charges on banking ussd code transfer services.
As a matter of fact, sending money using ussd code is the must known and easiest way to send money from your account in Nigeria before the mobile banking method was launched.
Some reasons why some people want to change their pin are;
• leakage of transfer pin
some people want to change their bank ussd code transfer pin people their pin has been leaked in one way or the other, to secure their privacy and account against any kind of fraud, they are willing to change their transfer pin.
• Forgotten Transfer Pin
it quiet easy for some kind of people to forget their password or pin easily, so to avoid any kind of other stressfull means to send money that why they want to change their pin.
can I change my bank ussd code transfer pin without going to the bank?
Yes, you can change your bank ussd code transfer pin without going to the bank by following our trick and process in the article.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR BANK USSD CODE TRANSFER PIN IN 5 MINUTES.
To change your ussd code For first bank users , try this step below;
Note; try sending money to your own account or someone you trust.
• dial *894*amount*account number# e.g *894*1000*1234567891#
• input a wrong five digit pin Five times e.g 11222, 11123, 28373, 48282, 78289.
Your transfer using bank ussd code will be deactivated.
• dial *894 amount*account number# again
• input your atm card last 5 digits as requested
• input a desired transfer pin of your choice
• then send
• dial *894*0#
• send 3. To reset your pin
• input the old pin
• input the new pin twice
congrates, your new transfer pin code as been activated.
To transfer money using your bank ussd code, follow this steps below;
• dial *894*amount*account number#
• input your 5 digit transfer pin
• dial *737*amount*aaccount number#
• follow the screen prompts steps.
• *966*amount*account number#
• Follow the prompts on screen steps